1. Access bank
2. Diamond Bank
4. Fidelity Bank
5. First Bank
6. Heritage Bank
7. Skye Bank
8. Sterling Bank
10. Unity Bank
How to become an Agent
List of Agents
How to become a Merchant
List of Merchants
UP Agency Network
UP Agency Network
UP Agent Manager
Board of Directors
Frequently asked questions
What is PayAttitude?
PayAttitude is a payment solution that guarantees every customer a 100% successful transaction with or without network. It enables customer to use a phone number for payment on the Pos, WEB and cash withdrawals at ATM.
What are the types of PayAttitude?
What is PayAttitude DebitPlus?
PayAttitude Debit: This is the variant of PayAttitude that is linked to your bank account(s). It comes in form factor(tag) and in digital version which supports both proximity and remote payments.
What is PayAttitude PrepaidPlus?
PayAttitude PrepaidPlus: This is the variant of PayAttitude that is linked to a wallet upon subscription. It comes in form factor(tag) and in digital version which supports both proximity and remote payments.
What is PayAttitude form factor (Tag)?
PayAttitude tag is a Chip+Pin contactless solution based on NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that converts a subscriber/customer’s mobile phone to an NFC device Plus ePurse enabling the subscriber/customer to debit his/her account(s) for Proximity/Contactless payment transactions.
The Plus functionality of PayAttitude tag guarantees subscribers the confidence and comfort of 100% successful payment for goods and services at merchant locations at all times regardless of network challenges.
What is PayAttitude Digital Version?
PayAttitude Digital is a single platform that is built around lifestyle, habits and attitude of various consumers that values convenience. It is a trendy, convenient, smart and secure mobile app that allows subscribers to enjoy the ease of carrying out transactions on the ATM, POS, Web using just their mobile numbers.
What type of financial transactions can I do with PayAttitude®?
• Request for transfer/payment
• Cash withdrawal on ATMs using your phone number
• Make payments on Pos and Web with your phone number
What are the benefits of PayAttitude Digital?
• All account holders and cardholders can now use just their phone number for transactions at ATM, Web and physical Merchant locations.
• PIN will no longer be entered in the acquiring environment or device but now on the personal device of customers. That is higher level of security.
• Account holders can now do transactions securely by themselves or through family, friends and staff by using their mobile phones to authorise the transactions from wherever the account holder may be anywhere in the world.
• Request for Payments/Transfers can now happen using personal devices of the payer and the beneficiary.
• Pos devices will no longer be required to make payments to merchants.
• Individuals and Businesses can now register themselves as agents and begin to pay cash and take deposit using their personal devices anywhere. Agency-Banking is made easier and cost-effective.
What do I need to do to start using my PayAttitude® Digital?
You can register on PayAttitude using any of the processes listed below
• Self Service (Download app and complete registration)
• Pre-Registration (Download app from the link on the SMS/ email that will be sent to your registered Phone number and complete registration)
• Walk in to any partner banks or PayAttitude Experience center to enroll.
How can I get the PayAttitude application?
Download from Playstore and App store.
Can I have a Wallet on the Digital application?
Will PayAttitude Digital application work on my phone?
PayAttitude Digital works on all mobile phones and tablets that operate on the Android and IOS platforms.
What is an account nickname?
A nickname is for you to identify your bank account and cannot be used to login. Nickname is different from your username.
What is activation code?
A unique code to activate your Digital account. This is usually sent via SMS to the registered phone number with your bank.
What is my Password?
Password is a secret word or phrase that must be used to gain access to the Digital application.
A standard password must contain capital letters, small letters, special characters and minimum 8 digits. An example of a password is Fish@9876
What is my PIN?
PIN is a 6-digit Personal Identification Number created during registration which is used to authorize transactions.
A PIN does not contain alphabets, an example of a PIN is 123456, the 6 digit PIN further guarantees the security of your transactions.
What PIN should I use to transact on my PayAttitude Digital application?
PIN is created at the point of registration on Payattitude either at the Bank or Experience center OR during registration on the Digital App.
Is my PayAttitude® Digital protected from unauthorized usage?
Yes. A PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required before transaction can be successfully carried out. Also a password is required to log in to the app
What happens if I cannot remember my password?
You can use the “Recover Password” option available on the mobile app Login page.
What happens if I cannot remember my transaction PIN?
You can use the “Reset PIN” option available on the options menu after successful Login to the app.
What is my PayAttitude Ewallet account number?
Your registered phone number
What happens if my phone is stolen, damaged or changed?
Download the application on a new phone and enter login details to continue using the application.
Will my PayAttitude Digital work directly with my Tag?
No, the PayAttitude Digital only compliments the function of the app.
Can I fund my PayAttitude tag offline purse from my Digital application?
Can I fund my PayAttitude tag eWallet from my Digital application?
Yes, using the phone number linked to the ewallet account
Do customers pay transaction charges after the monthly subscription?
Convenience fees may be charged for certain transactions. However, there are no monthly subscription charges.
Will I receive alerts for transactions done on my PayAttitude Digital application?
Who is eligible to use PayAttitude Digital?
Everyone with an android and IOS phones
How much am I charged for having PayAttitude Digital?
Download is free and no subscription fee
What do I need to have before downloading PayAttitude® Digital?
A functional android/IOS mobile phone with internet access.
Can I withdraw cash with my PayAttitude® Digital?
Yes. By selecting PayAttitude cardless option on the ATM and inputting your registered phone number on the ATM. A notificiation will be received on your phone requesting you to input your transaction PIN and authorize the transaction. After which the ATM dispenses cash.
If my PayAttitude-enabled mobile phone is stolen, misplaced or lost; can an unauthorized party have access to the funds in my bank account(s) and/or e-Wallet?
No. A password is required to log into my digital app. In addition, every transaction is protected with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) and known only to the holder
Where can I use my PayAttitude to make payments?
To find out where you can use your PayAttitude, visit www.payattitude.com
Is PayAttitude® safe and secure?
• Yes. This is because;
• PayAttitude® runs on a platform that is compliant with EMV, PCI DSS Standards - These are the highest form of international security standards available.
• The data exchanges are encrypted end to end.
• Transactions are protected with a PIN.
• In case of stolen phone, your PIN and Password protects you against unauthorized use.
Where can I get help and more information about PayAttitude?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07008643433; 01-2703011;01-2703021;01-2703023
What should I do when my e-wallet or bank account is wrongly debited?
Kindly visit your bank branch/experience centers or send an email to email@example.com or call 07008643433; 01-2703011;01-2703021;01-2703023 to lay your complain.
What happens when I make a transfer and beneficiary did not get value after I have been debited?
• If bank account was debited, kindly visit your bank branch to lay your complain
• If Ewallet was debited, kindly visit the nearest PayAttitude Experience Centre
• Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07008643433; 01-2703011;01-2703021;01-2703023 to lay your complain.
What will be the validation for transactions done?
The consumers will need to put in their 6 digit PINs for validation.
Is the PIN Validation Online- real time?
Yes it is.